We offer three types of visits for groups in our chocolaterie
You can register for the group tours directly at the store or by phone at + 41 (0) 21 601 24 35, if possible at least two weeks in advance.
Visits take place on Wednesday and Thursday between 9:00 am and 5:15 pm and Saturdays on request. You can also request a visit in English (without additional cost) or in Japanese, Russian or Chinese (CHF100. – ).
10% discount – at the end of the event you will have the opportunity to buy gifts in our store located next to the workshop at a 10% discounter.
1. Chocolate demonstration & tasting
During the visit of you will follow the journey from bean to praline. Master chocolatier Dan Durig chocolatier and his team will introduce you to the different techniques used in the art of chocolate making. You will also have a tasting of rare origin chocolates and pralines.
· Duration of the presentation: 30 minutes
· Participation fee: 20 – adult, 15 – child (up to 12 years old)
· Number of participants: minimum 10, maximum 25. (Visits for less than 10 people are possible on payment of a flat rate of CHF150. -).
2. Chocolate moulding workshop
During this workshop, in addition to the demonstration and tasting you will make a figurine in the chocolate of your choice. Thus, you will have the opportunity to see for yourself the technique of moulding chocolate figurines.
· Duration of the presentation: 60 minutes
· Participation fee: 35 – adult, 20 – child (up to 12 years old)
· Number of participants: minimum 10 persons, maximum 20. (Visits for less than 10 people are possible on payment of a flat rate of CHF300. -).
· Take the figurine home with you
3. Chocolate & praline creation workshop
During this workshop you will create your own chocolates, choosing your filling among our spices, fruit, caramels, and nuts, and the shape and décor that you desire.
· Duration of the presentation: 1 h 30 minutes
· Participation fee: 49 – adult, 30 – child (up to 12 years old)
· Number of participants: minimum 10, maximum 20. (Visits for less than 10 people are possible on payment of a flat rate of CHF450. -).
· Take your creations home with you
New: Individual visits of a chocolate workshop
If you would like to visit the chociolaterie in small groups please contact the chocolaterie.