Organic & fair dark Niccaragua chocolate
- Chocolate bar, net weight : 100g
- Handmade in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Ingredients, all organic:Cocoa/cocoa butter, cane sugar.
- Biodegradable packaging
- Swiss Organic certification N° : CH Bio 006
- Goes well with :
- Red or white wine, fruit, cakes
- Provenance du cacao:
- Region: departement Managua
- Founded: 2007
- Number of farmers: 1000 families
- Average plantation size: 1 to 4 hectares
- Soil type: varied tropical, lake side and volcanic. 1’000’000 trees planted by farm,ers and Nicaragua is now recognised as 100% fine cacao.
- Cocoa bean variety: “Fine and flavour”, various native species, criollo, trinitario and Hispanola
- Fermentation : 2-3 days
- Certification : Organic
Organic and fair ingredients
These chocolates are made with organic and fair trade cocoa, mainly “fine and flavourful” cocoa beans from Niccaragua for a more pronounced taste.
Handmade with passion
Our chocolates are freshly handmade everyday with passion by a team of 5 chocolatiers in our workshop on the Avenue d’Ouchy in Lausanne. This gives them more taste and means you can enjoy them super fresh.
© Durig Chocolat Fins sarl