Swiss cocoa pasta shells
- Net weight: 300g
- Swiss organic certification. Certification Bio CH : CH-BIO-006
- Ingredients, organic =* : Organic wheat flour (old varieties), organic cocoa.
- made at the farm, Puidoux, Switzerland
Recipe for Mushroom pasta shells
For 4 people, can be served as an entree or main meal.
Ingrédients: 250 g mushrooms, 3 cloves of garlic, 2 dl white wine, 3dl double cream, 300 g of pasta shells, parsley, parmesan.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms, fry lightly in a little olive oil, add the garlic, white wine and double cream.
- Cook the cocoa pasta shells in boiling salted water for 6 minutes until still firm.
- Mix in the sauce.
- Sprinkle the parsley over the top and grate on the parmesan.
There are no reviews yet.