Organic House Curry spice mix
- Net weight: 100g
- Swiss organic certification. Certification Bio CH : CH-BIO-006
- Ingredients, organic =* : Cardamom*, cumin*, fenugreek*, pepper*, chilli*, cinnamon*, ginger*, fennel*, turmeric*, coriander*, salt.
- Prepared in Lausanne, Switzerland
Recipe for vegetable Curry
Ingredients: 2 Aubergines (or other vegetable), 1 onion, House Curry spice mix, chopped tomatos, plain yoghurt, panir (optional).
- Cut aubergines (or potatos, courgettes, fennel, etc.) into dice shaped cubes and fry lightly in oil or ghee.
- Add onions, two soup spoons of curry spice mix, 200g of chopped tomatos and 4 soup spoons of yohurt.
- Simmer gently on low heat untill cooked, optionally add panir in cubes and a little water if too dry and stir from time to time.
- Serve with rice, salad and chutney.